1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 5, 2015 1:59 PM by N.Scott.Pearson

Bluetooth Driver Issue

darkcircuituk

Decided today was a good day to update to the latest drivers for my NUC (NUC5i5RYH), and everything went great (or so I thought). Now when I try and pair any bluetooth device nothing works (it has been working perfectly prior to me downloading the latest drivers BT_Win10_64_17.1.1529.1620.exe). When I go into device manager I can see a yellow warning next to the bluetooth device with the following text in the device status box: 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)'. I have since tried rolling back drivers, reinstalling, uninstalling, etc with no luck. I can confirm that I am running Windows 10 64bit so I am definitely installing the correct driver. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Looks like there is an issue with the intel driver...

Thanks for any help

• 1. Re: Bluetooth Driver Issue
          N.Scott.Pearson

Hhmmm, sounds like the latest release of the BT driver has an issue. I would usually say that you should download the previous version of the driver package and reinstall it but you've done that. One thing you could try is to remove the BT driver completely; Windows 10 has a BY driver built-in that may work for you until Intel releases a fix. Whether this helps or not, let us know...

...Scott

P.S. In future, for most issues, you need to provide a lot more information before folks can help. What O/S are you using? How much memory is installed? How big are your attached SSD(s)/SSHD(s)/HDD(s)? etc. and etc.