How will i be able to increase my Dedicated memory??
well my recent configurations are:
- Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G620 @2.60GHz
- Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit)
- 2GB RAM
- Chip Type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
- Total available graphics memory: 1006MB
- Dedicated Video memory: 32MB
- System video memory: 0MB
- Shared video memory: 974MB
In most cases, the computer manufacturer has already configured the system to use the maximum amount of graphics memory that is possible for your system. Sometimes you can change these values through BIOS level. Check with your computer manufacturer if there are tips on increasing the amount of graphics memory for your computer model.
If you are interested in additional information see graphics memory frequently asked questions: