1 2 Previous Next 26 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2016 6:33 PM by Marshwiggle

Huge Problem with Windows 10 and Intel HD Graphics 5500 in Dell XPS 13 (2015)

musifuti

Hi,

I have a Dell XPS 13 (2015) and recently updated to Windows 10. Since then, I have experienced extremelly annoying problems with the display, especially when coming back from sleep or when turning on the display after moments of inactivity. The screen keeps flickering and blacking for the first 5-10 minutes after recovering from sleep mode, which is extremelly annoying. I have seen in other forums that this also happens to other computers from different brands (such as Lenovo).

I have talked to Dell Support, and they have told me it is a problem of the display driver from Intel. I tried uninstalling the driver and, to my surprise, the problem was solved, proving that the latest Intel display driver is problematic (I downloaded and installed the latest one, as of date 25th August 2015, and the problem still remains).

This is a horrible and very frustrating problem. I would like to know how to contact Intel experts to, at least, learn whether they are working on solving this huge problem, or not. Some advice or similar experiences from other members of the community would be helpful too.

Thanks,

1 2 Previous Next