Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

Intel Z3735F SoC Display adapter problem

AKelk
Beginner

I have a windows tablet in which there is windows 8.1 with bing on it. I reinstalled the windows (the same version as it had) but since then I can't install its display adapter driver. It is not even shown in device manager to begin with. it is really frustrating. the windows is 32 bit and I also downloaded the latest 32 bit driver from intel website. the issue is when I want to install the exe version, it gives me an error and when I want to install the zip version via advance display option (since the only place I can see the Microsoft standard display driver there), it says it is not supported by the OS. I attached the related pics below:

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AKelk
Beginner

The error when I want to install the driver manually:

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Intel offers generic graphics drivers for Smartphone and Tablet components, the latest driver available is here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24972/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-8-1-32-bit Intel® Download Center

I would recommend contacting your computer manufacturer to obtain customized drivers for your tablet model.

Allan.

0 Kudos