1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 15, 2015 10:18 PM by darwinb_intel

Hi guys. A little help if you can.

kcjapi7

I was downloading Intel Driver Update Utility and then a table appeared saying that was a critical problem and pc had to restart. After restart icons were bigger , the games couldn't run , everything was huge . I don't know what to do , I tried restore and was the same problem. Please help me.

• 1. Re: Hi guys. A little help if you can.
          darwinb_intel

Hello,

To use the Intel® Driver Update Utility it is necessary to download it first and then installing it.

If the problem happened when downloading the file this means that the tool was not even installed so whatever that happened was caused by something running in the background or a Windows failure.

Based on the description you provide it looks like the graphics driver of your computer got corrupted and it will be a good opportunity to reinstall it.

If your computer is a custom build using an Intel® Desktop Board, please let me know Windows version you are using, the model number of the motherboard, and the model number of the processor so I can address you to the proper source to download the latest graphics driver. 

If your computer is a branded one (Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Lenovo, etc) I recommend you to visit the manufacturer’s web side using the model number of it and search for the most recent graphics drivers.