3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2015 8:51 AM by marving_intel

MOTHER BOARD DX58S02

PCMACLINUX

Intel's name was born from the need in the field of static memory and dynamic memory. The years went by and there was a CPU which would revolutionize the field of computer technology. Never Inmagine me that this company was to build a motherboard such as the DX58S02, which only worked for a short time and are constantly CRASH.

• 1. Re: MOTHER BOARD DX58S02
          marving_intel

Hello PCMACLINUX,

Please provide us with the exact problem and possible troubleshooting steps made by you to confirm that your motherboard is defective. We will be more than glad to help you with your product.

Thank you in advanced for your help on this.

Regards,

marving_intel

• 2. Re: MOTHER BOARD DX58S02
            PCMACLINUX

No beeps, no sound, no access to the BIOS and the plate code base give only 00. I try to reset the bios in the back, remove battery. remove the connector CMOS nothing

I try new PSU, Graphic Card, RAM, NOTHING.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

Sergio

• 3. Re: MOTHER BOARD DX58S02
              marving_intel

Hello Sergio,

Based on what you have done I am afraid that your motherboard is no longer working and needs to be changed. Please contact our warranty center so they can validate the warranty of the product and if applicable they will help you getting a replacement or an alternative solution for your hardware. Please use the following link to reach our warranty center: Contact Support

I am really sorry about the inconvenience with your product.

Best regards,

marving_intel