Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

No Hdmi signal on Win 7 and G965

idata
Employee

I have a Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo E with a G965 chipset. When running Vista everything worked fine, then about two weeks ago Microsoft update installed a graphics update and Hdmi stopped working. I updated to Win 7, clean install and checked for compatibility, and still no Hdmi and now the VGA will only give 1024x768 screen resolution. Usually I use 720p over Hdmi to my 32" Lcd TV.

I have installed all the newest drivers, but still no luck. I have tried Vista drivers, but they do not install in compatibility mode, and result in an error "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software".

What can I do? Any help grately appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DKnow2
Valued Contributor I

I don't seem to have ever gotten HDMI on this chipset. I believe a DG45ID did finally install HDMI drivers but Device Manager no longer lists it after adding a 8600GT graphics card. I can't say whether anything is wrong since I don't use the HDMI but this doesn't motivate me to run a TV from a computer.

0 Kudos