Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

I have a Dell OptiPlex 9020, with Intel hd graphics 4600. I have been using it for 18 months successfully with 2 monitors attached (1 plugged into the vga, one plugged into the viewport). I have just bought a GEForce GTX 750i for some CUDA programming. To

DCole6
Beginner

I have a Dell OptiPlex 9020, with Intel hd graphics 4600. I have been using it for 18 months successfully with 2 monitors attached (1 plugged into the vga, one plugged into the viewport). I have just bought a GEForce GTX 750i for some CUDA programming. To make sure my monitors did not go through the new card (CUDA recommends against this), I had to install the latest bios and set up a bios option to make intel my primary display card. However, ever since this I have done this I cannot get two monitors to work from the Intel card. I have tried ticking the use multiple monitor option in the bios, and changed all display settings but cannot get the second monitor (the viewport one) to work again. Please help if you can?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DCole6
Beginner

Ok. Sorry all. Turns out it was my display port cable.... All works fine now.

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

I'm glad to hear all works fine for you now!

0 Kudos