Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Unable to detect Secondary Monitor after Windows 10 Update

WNg4
Beginner

Hi all,

My Desktop (HP Compaq Pro 4300) running on Windows 7 was able to support dual monitor using a Daiyo USB 3.0 to 3 in 1 combo dongle Fast LAN + USB 2.0 + VGA.

But after updating to Windows 10. It's not able to detect the secondary monitor in the Display settings nor is there any settings to detect secondary monitor in the Intel(r) HD Graphics Control Panel.

I've tried changing another USB port, updating the driver (but its up to date) and rebooting the system but it still does not detect the secondary monitor.

Would appreciate much help if any way this problem could be resolved as it was working fine before the Windows 10 update.

Thank you!

Win-G

0 Kudos
2 Replies
WNg4
Beginner

Managed to find a solution to my problem.

I detached my adapter dongle and reattached it to find out which device was it listed in my device manager and found that it was recognized as USB Video Class Device - Sub listed as Fresco Logic FL2000USB Display.

And i downloaded and install the latest update (VGA Driver) manually from the Fresco website.

http://www.frescologic.com/support.php FRESCO LOGIC INC.===Leap into SuperSpeed===

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Good to know the computer is working again.

Allan.

0 Kudos