2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2015 1:28 PM by mamyllyn

Intel HD Graphics 4000 Dual Display and sound problem

mamyllyn

Hi,

I have a big problem with my system and this has been working ok before. Please check the pictures firt attached where can be found information about my hardware (Windows 7 Pro x64).

Now here is how my hardware is connected and what happens:

1) Acer AL1914 is connected to motherboards VGA-port.

2) HDMI cable is connected to motherboards HDMI port and to amplifier Yamaha RX-V667 HDMI input 2.

3) Yamaha RX-V667 HDMI-output is connected to Panasonic AX200 projector.

When I start up my system so when windows is loading I can see picture in both displays. As long as my HDMI-cable is connected to my PC everything works as it should:

I get the picture to both displays, I can use clone or extended desktop or just single ones. Also my amplifier is getting sound via HDMI as it should.

Now if I shut down my projector:

- There is no signal anymore for my Acer

- There is no sound signal for my amplifier

Even if I reboot the system: nothing changes.

If I then unplug HDMI-connector I get the picture back to Acer but of course no sound to amplifier (because it uses signal from my HDMI-cable).

What I have figured out is the problem with the sound:

Windows assumes that the sound is played by AX-200. It is not reconazing my RX-V667 at all. So when I power of AX-200 It don´t regonize my amplifier and there can be no sound.

Now if I unistall my Intel Display driver I can get the sound to my amplifier and a picture to my Acer. So the problem in both cases is with Intels driver?

I did also unistall my Realtek sound driver. It did not change the situation.

Please help me out, thank you in advance!