Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

Intel Celeron J1900 / ASRock Q1900M Mainboard Bundle HDMI Problem

JSzas1
Beginner

Hi, I have the following mainboard and CPU

Intel Celeron J1900 / ASRock Q1900M Mainboard Bundle

I have 2 Monitors with VGA inputs. One of them is connected on the VGA output of the mainboard ad works perfect. For the other one I have bought a HDMI to VGA adapter and I am not able to get any image on my second monitor.

I use Windows 10 Pro and I use the onboard graphics adapter.

Can anyone help me? I really need to use both of the monitors at the same time.

Thanks!

Here I come with an update: Yesterday I gave up! I've searched the web for hours for a solution and no success. After every test and trial I have made, I also gave a restart to the pc but in the morning, when I have powered on my PC both monitors came to life.

I am happy that they are working but I am a little bit annoyed that I do not know why. If I encounter the same problem in the future I do not know what to do.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteban_O_Intel
Employee

We are glad it is working now, most of the time it is necessary to reboot the system for it to detect the video output and adjust to the proper resolution. Please let us know if you have any other problem.

JSzas1
Beginner

First of all, thanks for taking time to reply. As I said earlier, after each new trial I gave a restart to the PC and nothing happened. I am glad that it works now and I hope that I will have no further problems. I am just annoyed that I do not know what solved my problem.

Cesar_B_Intel
Employee

Hello Radu_Szasz

We are glad the issue was resolved after rebooting. Please take into consideration that the use of video adapters, KVM's and splitters is not supported. You may use them at your own risk. We recommend using straight connections with high quality cables to ensure best performance.

You may get more information here http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-031040.htm http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-031040.htm

Regards

Caesar B.

0 Kudos