1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 14, 2015 9:50 AM by mark_h_@intel

Intel Driver Update Utility 2.2 finds no drivers on all of my 4PCs

Stavros_Zoumpoulakis

Hello.

First of all, https://servicerequestmgmt.intel.com is not working. After logging in, a completely blank page is served. This happens on every browser at 4 Windows PCs, with 2 different accounts.

Next, Intel Driver Update Utility 2.2 can't find any driver for my 4 PCs and Laptops. One with Intel Core i5, another with Intel Celeron and all with Intel Graphics, running Windows 7 x64, Windows 8.1 x64 and Windows 10 x64.

Also, it seems that there's a problem on installation, where this screen appears:

Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

Can anyone help me find a solution?

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: Intel Driver Update Utility 2.2 finds no drivers on all of my 4PCs
          mark_h_@intel

Hi Stavros,

One of the Intel Customer Support agents should be able to respond about the online ticketing issue, but I am going to help you with the Intel Driver Update Utility. What language are you using on your Windows? I will report the installer issue to the developer who builds the installer. It looks like the values for your language are missing. Thanks for letting us know.

Finding no driver matches is possible, but I can't tell the reason without more information about what Intel components are on your PCs. The history files will show which hardware signatures found matches to the driver update table. I will send you a message with my email address so you can send me the log files.

Look in the history tab to get to the log files.

ViewLogFiles.png