4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2015 10:45 AM by Intel_Peter

USB HOST

giocaba

Hello,
      someone has examples of Arduino IDE USB Host port.
      Thank you

• 1. Re: USB HOST
          Intel_Peter

Hello giocaba,

There's a couple of USB Host port examples included in the IDE:

Untitled.png

The examples are for a mouse and a keyboard. I just tested the mouse sketch and it worked without any issues. Were you aware of them?

Peter.

• 2. Re: USB HOST
            giocaba

Hi Peter

I'm just using that example, but the same serial monitor always appears.

I have the mouse connected to the Galileo plate, and if it is not the version of ardiuino IDE. I'm using version 1.5.3.

Thanks for your interest in helping.

Captura.PNG

• 3. Re: USB HOST
              giocaba

I use the example of the keyboard and it works, the problem is with the example of the mouse.

• 4. Re: USB HOST
                Intel_Peter

That's weird, I just tested it with both a USB mouse and keyboard; I didn't have any issues with the sketches. Nevertheless, some other users have experienced similar issues like in ** B0100000063f694 error (Serial.read();), they were able to solve the issue by changing the Arduino IDE's serial monitor setting to Carriage Return. Why don't you try it, it might help you.

Another thing you could try is to use an updated version of the Arduino IDE, since I noticed that you were using the 1.5.3 version.

Peter.