0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2009 12:45 AM by iodine

driver problem 6.14.10.4396

iodine

Intels Driver center installed the extreme graphics 2  ( 6.14.10.4396 )  After installing  divx software and uninstalling a sales thing they tried tricking me with i became cancerned my driver was not working or corrupted .  It would not reinstall... So I uninstalled it . The Intel (R) extreme made a huge improvement and I was weary of taking it out but I thought itsw easy enough to download again... Well as the computer gods would have it it seems to have vanished from the intel driver center i got it from and to make matters worse ther is a zip file everyone has that offers it but is missing a file or corrupted. I soon read others comments to this effect validating it was not just my incompetence.

So.... Is anyone familiar with this problem .. where can I get Intel(R) Extreme Graphics 2 driver 6.14.10.4396   And Im using compaq dc5000mt and sadly cant uprade it anymore components are getting scarce or id get graphics card.. Time for new computer but in the meantime ...........