Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20657 Discussions

sony vaio + windows 10 + intel hd graphics error

aofri
Beginner

hey all

so recently took the plunge to windows 10

its quite pretty

then updated the driver to the new intel hd graphics family windows 10 version (64 bit of course)

i am on a sony vaio pro 13, the svp13219pgb laptop

NOW my issue is this

any video on the new driver has half the side as streaks, makes it unwatchable

was having some issues iwht appearance of mozilla, made me turn off the hardware accelerator which worked

but this video issue is irritating!!

if i roll back my drivers to the 25/5 10.18.10.4226 drivers im cruisy

but then windows keeps wnating to install the new one ... sigh

WHAT is the fix??

7 Replies
SEbra2
Beginner

i have the same issue !! please help us

0 Kudos
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

Is this issue happening with different video players and file formats? Which ones?

Please share your DxDiag report (press Windows* key + R key, type "dxdiag", press OK and then click "Save All Information").

0 Kudos
SEbra2
Beginner

Yes it's happening with: Windows Media Player (WMP) , Movies & TV Player , BS Player and KM Player . with ALL File Formats ( AVI , MP4 , MKV ...etc )

Only GOM Player who playing without issues !

and in YouTube there is same issue in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer Browsers .

Only Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers who playing YouTube without issues !

0 Kudos
SEbra2
Beginner

i saved my DxDiag.txt File , but where i can upload it to you ?!

i uploaded it to another site.. here is the link:

http://www.megafileupload.com/dlgS/DxDiag.txt http://www.megafileupload.com/dlgS/DxDiag.txt

Thanx

0 Kudos
LPala5
Novice

When running the Intel Graphics HD Configuration panel ==> from Intel you go to Video Panel, and on the right side: Display section to test different modes Color Image, Film Mode detection or Image Stabilization, you can see the problem happening in the small display screen.

Note: this was working fine under Windows 8 and 8.1. It impacts reading Blu-Ray disks (half screen as stated in previous message list)

This is using the Windows 10 driver from Intel: 15.40.4.64.4256

Which installs as 10.18.15.4256 on the PC.

Not sure if there is a different issue here as well.

0 Kudos
LPala5
Novice

I have the Same issue on Vaio Ultrabook ICore-5 HD 4400 Graphics

0 Kudos