I had the same problem. Turns out someone at Intel must've forgotten to finalize the upload. It is available at downloadmirror-origin.intel.com - /25150inprocess/eng/ (normal link would be without "inprocess").
Actually I got it to work but in a really roundabout way.
1. First I had to download the zip file from the link above and extract it.
2. Then I did a windows+x and started up device manager.
3. After that I right clicked the display adapter and chose "update driver".
4. Select "Browse my computer".
5. Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers..."
6. Uncheck "Show compatible hardware".
7. Select "Have disk..."
8. Navigate to the \Graphics subdirectory of the extracted zip from above.
9. Click "install".
It seems that there's some kind of weirdness in Windows Update's version of the driver vs. the one from Intel's site above, and for some reason if you leave it up to Windows, it will select the Windows Update version.
Once I installed via this method, my screen doesn't look "blurry" anymore and it seems that everything is running the way its supposed to be.