We have received a report from a customer that was having the same issue and was able to resolve it by getting the graphics driver that is available on our website, you can download it on the link below (and uninstall the one that you have currently uninstalled):
After you install it you need to change the following:
Under 3D settings you need to have:
- Application Optimal Mode - Enable
- Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing - Use Application Settings
- Conservative Morphological Anti-Aliasing - Turn Off
- General Settings - Balanced Mode
And under Video settings - Basic you need to have:
- Standard Color Correction - Application Settings
- Input Range - Application Settings
You can see the games that the customer tested with those settings on the forum Windows 10 BSOD With Intel HD Graphics 4400.
Please let me know if the suggested workaround helped you resolving the issue.