This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I had this exact same problem...
- goto Intel® Download Center and download the firmware update fool for whatever OS you have, WIN OR OSX
- Power off the Galileo
- Plug the USb cable into the Galileo and into your pc, if you have the serial console cable, plug that in and open the console so you can see whats going on
- Remove the SD card from the Galileo
- Power on the Galileo
- Wait for it to boot up, look at hte serial console and verify that it has booted and is allowing you to log in
- Disconnect the serial cable from the galileo
- Start the Firmware update tool, it SHOULD auto detect the Serial port that your Galileo is plugged into, then verify that the new firmware is NEWER than the one on the board. If so, run the update...do not touch anything untill its complete
- Once done, reconnect the console cable and make sure you can log in. Reboot it, then log in, then power it off.
- Grab the SD card and put the new iot image on to the card again, do a fresh copy
- Plug in the card, and power on the Galileo.
This fixed it for me.