I am really sorry but I do not understand or see the problem in the image. Can you please explain what the problem is? Also, if possible attach the system reports. How to get it?
System Information: Click Start> Type System Information> Click File> Export> Save File> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.
Check that your system clock has the correct time zone, this happened to me, and that was the problem. Control Panel > Date and Time > Change Time Zone... Find your Time Zone > click ok. then go to the Internet Time tab... click change settings > Update now.
Update your Intel(R) HD Graphics driver manually
1. Open Windows 10 Control Panel by clicking the Start menu on Windows 10 Taskbar and clicking Control Panel.
2. View by Small icons. Click Device Manager.
3. In Device Manager, expand category Display adapters.
4. Right click on the Intel device and select Update Driver Software…
5. Click Browse my computer for driver software and navigate to the location where you put the downloaded driver file. Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Use Windows Update for new drivers
1. Click Start menu and click Settings.
2. In Settings window, click Update & security.
3. In UPDATE & SECURITY, click Windows Update in left pane.
4. Click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
5. Click the link that tells you optional updates are available. (If you don’t see this link, it means Windows Update didn’t find any updates for your computer.)
6. Select the driver you want to install, click OK, and then click Install updates.
How to use Driver Easy to update your Intel(R) HD Graphics driver
1. Launch Driver Easy on your computer. Click Scan Now button and it will auto scan your computer. This will identify if the Intel(R) HD Graphics driver is outdated, missing or broken. After scanning completes, you will get a list of all problem drivers. If you need to update the Intel driver, you will see it in the list.
2. You can click Update All or Update button to download and install the driver you need.
Step 1. Scan the Graphics Card and Driver on Your Computer
Run Driver Talent after you install it on your computer, and click "Scan". It will scan your computer to check if the graphics driver is outdated, corrupted, damaged, missing or incompatible with Windows 10.
Step 2. Update or Fix the Graphics Driver
Driver Talent will show you in details. If the display driver is outdated, it will provide the “Update” button for you to 1-clcik update the driver; if the display driver is damaged, corrupted, or missing, you will have the “Repair” button to repair the driver with 1 click.
Step 3. Restart the Windows 10 Computer
The last step is to restart your computer. This will help to finish the driver installation.