Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20634 Discussions

hdmi problem...help please

ysija
Beginner

i used to connect my sony vaio windows 8.1 to my tv with HDMI cable and it was working pretty good

but suddenly the screen went fuzzy..blury..and just grey and i cant fix that

i tried my laptop on another tv ... but i had the same problem and i have tried another HDMI cable but also the same problem

i have tried to re install the graphics drive but the same

anyone can help me please ????

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Henry_A_Intel1
Employee

Hello yamensi94;

I am sorry for the problem at hand. Because the HDMI is controlled by the video card, I will recommend to get in contact with Sony so they can provide you with the best options, because the problem could be related to drivers, which you could remove and install latest drivers from the sony web site. Or could also be related to the HDMI port been damage.

Please verify with Sony for best options.

Regards

Henry A.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DNuke
Novice

Take a photo of what you see on the screen, then take a screenshot on your laptop with the PrtSc button. Attach both here. This may help someone identify the problem you're having.

0 Kudos
Henry_A_Intel1
Employee

Hello yamensi94;

I am sorry for the problem at hand. Because the HDMI is controlled by the video card, I will recommend to get in contact with Sony so they can provide you with the best options, because the problem could be related to drivers, which you could remove and install latest drivers from the sony web site. Or could also be related to the HDMI port been damage.

Please verify with Sony for best options.

Regards

Henry A.

0 Kudos