Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Intel HD 4000 problems playing

DTabe
Beginner

Hello i have a problem with my HD 4000 my laptop is a lanix neuron RII Intel core i3 3110-M 2.4 ghz, 6 gb ram, 500 gb HDD, and i have problems playing games , when i start playing the game runs smooth and later on like 30 or 40 minutes past playing my game starts to run slowly like freezing when there are effects on the screen or more characters my pc dont have problems of heat or anything and i dont know why is this is happening, i hope you can help me i have installed the last intel driver for HD 4000 4226, thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

If the computer freezes the games after 30-40 minutes of playing, it does not seem to be an issue with the graphics controller or drivers. Sounds more like heat issue. You may need to check processor fan, memory, if possible test the computer with graphics drivers provided by the system maker.

Allan.

0 Kudos
DTabe
Beginner

they even freeze sometimes when i started the computer i tried with various drivers and is still same

0 Kudos