Have you updated the BIOS on the motherboard? I would suggest that if you do this first if the motherboard is not with the latest BIOS. If you would need assistance with this procedure, let me know what is the current BIOS on the board and I will explain how to flash the BIOS.
The BIOS version would be the number after the 86A. BEH611OH.86A.0016.2011.0118.1128,
0016 was the first BIOS that came with this board.
You need to flash the BIOS using the iFlash BIOS Update.
You need to download the .BIO file, found here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=DH61WW
Beware not to flash the latest BIOS on the first try, it is critical that you do not skip an update; you need to go in this order:
Also note that you can’t roll back the BIOS version once you flash to version 0041 than the same with version 0099.
- Update the BIOS on your computer only if the newer BIOS version specifically solves a problem you have. We do not recommend BIOS updates for computers that do not need it. You can view all BIOS changes in the Release Notes included on the BIOS download page in Download Center.
- Downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version is not recommended and may not be supported. An earlier BIOS version may not contain the support for the latest processors, bug fixes, critical security updates, or support the latest board revisions currently being manufactured.
- Before initiating a BIOS update, be sure to read and precisely follow the instructions included in this document. You may wish to print the instructions for easy reference.
- If a BIOS update process is interrupted, your computer may not function properly. We recommend the process be done in an environment with a steady power supply (preferably with UPS).
- Before updating the BIOS on the Intel® Desktop Board, manually record all BIOS settings that have been changed (from default) so they can be restored after completing the BIOS update.
- All images in this example are for illustration purposes only. You need to select the correct BIOS files for your desktop board.
For more information regarding the BIOS update methods can be found here.