Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Intel graphics will not let me play metin2 , why?

PBran2
Beginner

Good afternoon. I have a problem on hand.

I have a new portable Asus , has a intel 5500 and now will not let me play metin2 .

Apparently there is a mismatch between the game and the graphical . What solution can I have to solve the problem ?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

What kind of mismatch or issue are you getting? Is there an error message? Please elaborate.

You may also want to provide the DxDiag report (press Windows* key + R key, type "dxdiag", press OK and then click "Save All Information").

0 Kudos
PBran2
Beginner

In the game there are 6 channels , usually choose one of the channels . At this time I click the mouse on the channel and is not selected ( visually) . After the selected channel should show a form to login.

It does not appear. But if you press the channel , do enter , write the username and password and do enter again the account gets into . But once in the game, the game character will not move . And the game is slow.

It is not generated any error code. There is only this incompatibility .
0 Kudos
GSant9
Beginner

Hey, i have kinda the same issue... were you able to fix your problem? If so let me know what you did.

I also tried to disable the intel graphics, but if i do the game wont even load.

The drivers are updated and im running in windows 7 compatibility

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Did you try all the steps mentioned above?

Kevin m

0 Kudos
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

As far as I can see the requirements of the game are not very demanding; however, you can still check the graphics memory settings in your system BIOS, or contact your system manufacturer about it since the settings will depend on every brand and model.

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-029090.htm Graphics Drivers — Graphics Memory FAQ for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7*

Another possible workaround could be using the Windows* compatibility options.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows - Windows Help

0 Kudos