3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2015 8:38 AM by cmcigas

Drivers failing to instal

cmcigas

Hello! I just got my NUC5i5RYH yesterday and installed Windows 10 build 10162 on it. I downloaded the Intel Driver Update Utility to install all of the drivers for the NUC but 3 are non-stop failing. The chipset, Bluetooth and audio drivers can't install.

I'm not quite sure where to even go from here next. Hope someone can help! Thanks

• 1. Re: Drivers failing to instal
          Nixiedesk

The Chipset driver was the first download I grabbed. Didn't use the Intel Driver Update Utility to install anything. Every other driver downloaded and installed perfectly (ME, LAN, and audio) on Windows 8.1 after the Chipset driver was done first,  so your build 10162 might still have some glitches. My 5i5RYH has been running great ever since. I'd try it again but don't use the Update Utility. Just go for the Chipset first and then try the others.

Hope this helps !

• 2. Re: Drivers failing to instal
            jan_andersen

To cmcigas: I guess your Chipset Driver is installed.

You can check it out by running 'regedit' and search 'chipset' you will see the version at once..

(Don't change anything in 'regedit' just close it afterwords).

• 3. Re: Drivers failing to instal
              cmcigas

Thanks Nixiedesk and @jan_andersen it looks like after the most recent build install everything was able to be installed correctly. I uninstalled it all first through the driver download. Installed the chip set first and it was all good after that. Thank you!