Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

I have an issue with cloned displays and showing a DVD on both of them with PowerDVD

TJack6
Beginner

If I select "Built-in Display+Digital Television" under Graphics Options > Output To > Clone Displays, it plays on my laptop's monitor, but is black on the area of PowerDVD on my projector that is hooked up via an HDMI cable. If I select "Digital Television+Built-in Display", it is black on my laptop's monitor and plays fine on the projector's output. I thought I had it working on both, before, but can't remember how it needed to be set up. Anyone seen/solved this one, before? I've gone to the Device Manager and I have the latest driver for my display adapter - Intel HD Graphics 5500.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Hans_B_Intel
Employee

Hello navyjax2,

Please give me more information about your laptop like brand, model, processor model and the graphics driver version that you have installed.

Also can you clarify if dual display does not work all together? Or if the monitors just do not work in the clone setting using the Power DVD?

0 Kudos