2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2015 9:14 AM by midas

Asus VivoMini UN62 Low On Memory Error Message

midas

I just bought a brand new Asus VivoMini UN62-M037M computer. It has the latest Intel Video Driver via the Intel driver utility program. The driver version is 10.18.14.4222 dated 5/22/2015.

The tiny computer is only connected to my HDTV via HDMI. The computer has 16GB RAM. It has 256 GB SSD. If I leave computer on all night with no programs at all running, when I turn my TV on in the morning I see that the Windows Low Memory Warning had come on. This keeps happening. (This is the same exact error happening to many other people who own an Intel NUC. There are two Intel NUC threads discussing this issue. I am starting this new thread so Intel knows it is also happening with the Asus VivoMini UN62 computers, which also have similar Intel hardware.

I am running Windows 8.1. Brand new installation.

The computer seems to run fine, so perhaps this is just a frustrating nag.

But the important thing to note is that it is happening with other computers. The key here is that all the computers have the Intel Hardware.

I saw that the previous threads detailing this exact issue went on for months...where there just is no fix for some, no matter the Intel HD Graphics Driver version.