Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

Teclast X98 Air 3g - Graphics driver doesn't work

DE_
Beginner

Hi!

I've crashed my X98 Air 3g from Teclast with an Atom Z3736 Processor. I've made it to install Windows again but now I'm stuck to the Microsoft-Drivers. I don't get any Intel drivers to work. Because of this my tablet is laggy and doesn't switch the display automatically.

Does anyone have the ultimate workaround for installing Graphics-Drivers for the Z3736 Processor? Thank you, I would be very glad if I get the tablet back to work.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Hans_B_Intel
Employee

Hello Azelas,

This would be the procedure to update your graphics driver:

Be aware that these are generic drivers with no specific OEM customizations. If your system is a laptop or tablet based system it likely has customizations to the driver made by the manufacturer of the system. If you install the generic driver you will lose the customizations and the system may not work as intended. If it is a laptop or tablet, we recommend you use the latest drivers supplied by the manufacturer.

If you want to try the generic driver I would recommend you set a restore point before updating the driver.

Download the zip version of the drive and extract to a folder on your desktop: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24970/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-8-1-32bit https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24970/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-8-1-32bit

To install the generic driver, follow these steps exactly.

Login with administrator privileges

Open Control Panel

Open Device Manager

Click on "Display adapters"

Double click "Intel HD Graphics"

Click on the "Driver" tab

Click on "Update Driver" button

Click on "Browse my computer for driver software"

Click on "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"

Click on "Have Disk" button

Click "Browse"

Navigate to the folder that you unzipped the Intel HD Graphics driver to

Navigate to the Graphics sub-folder

Double click the igdlh64.inf or igdlh.inf file ß depends on if you have 32 or 64 bit OS

Click "OK"

Click "Next", Driver should now be installing.

If successful, click "Close", Reboot.