This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Dear Community, please help.
I tried to overclock my system and messed up with some settings. Did a mistake obviously.
System didn't boot.
1. I put the settings back as was - tried different combinations without OC
2. I reset the Bios profile to default.
3. Tried to boot with different bootable Windows HDDs and SSDs
4. I flashed a newer Bios version
5. I took all RAM out and put only one inside
Always same unknown error on start-up -> during the animation of the windows logo.
32GB RAM (G.skill Ripjaws Z, DDR3-2133 CL11-11-11-31 1.50v 8GB x 4)
Geforce GTX 780
PSU Enermax Liberty 500W
(tried different SSDs and HDDs)
Hope you've got a suggestion for me! Thank you!