Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Intel(R) HD graphics (core I3)

msabe2
Beginner

can anyone please send me the link for the driver of this video card..it wont show in the windows update and i cant find it..it was downloaded incomplete and its performance decreased drastically..my operating system is windows 8.1 64bit build 9600

and a link for an accelerator if available and thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I would need the exact processor model.

Click the Windows icon, and then right-click Computer .

Select Properties .

Find System Type on the Properties window, and then note the processor model.

Allan.

0 Kudos
msabe2
Beginner

yea sorry..here it is

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I understand you have an Intel(R) processor 330M, this processor integrates first generation of Intel® HD Graphics.

Please bear in mind that your graphics controller Intel® HD Graphics supports the following operating system Windows XP, win7, and win8 but the drivers for windows 8 are available only as Inbox driver as part of the windows installation package.

Intel does not have plans to develop drivers for Windows 8.1 when using Intel® HD Graphics first generation.

See here for supported operating systems:

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-034343.htm Graphics Drivers — Supported Operating Systems

Allan.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I would need the exact processor model.

Click the Windows icon, and then right-click Computer .

Select Properties .

Find System Type on the Properties window, and then note the processor model.

Allan.

0 Kudos
msabe2
Beginner

yea sorry..here it is

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I understand you have an Intel(R) processor 330M, this processor integrates first generation of Intel® HD Graphics.

Please bear in mind that your graphics controller Intel® HD Graphics supports the following operating system Windows XP, win7, and win8 but the drivers for windows 8 are available only as Inbox driver as part of the windows installation package.

Intel does not have plans to develop drivers for Windows 8.1 when using Intel® HD Graphics first generation.

See here for supported operating systems:

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-034343.htm Graphics Drivers — Supported Operating Systems

Allan.

0 Kudos