Try load BIOS defaults by pressing F9, and then press F10 to save and reboot. Enter BIOS again to see if SROMBSASMR is detected. If still not, clear CMOS by jumper:
1. Power down the server and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Open the server chassis. For instructions, see your server chassis documentation.
3. Move the jumper (J1E6) from the default operating position (covering pins 1 and 2) to the reset / clear position (covering pins 2 and 3).
4. Wait five seconds.
5. Move the jumper back to the default position, covering pins 1 and 2.
6. Close the server chassis and reconnect the AC power cord.
7. Power up the server.
The CMOS is now cleared and you can reset it by going into the BIOS setup.