cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD Data Migration utility for SSD 530 Series

YChar
New Contributor II

I am unable to download the SSD data migration from the Intel web site www.intel.com/go/ssdinstallation After accepting the terms and conditions it gives me a 404 page not found... Is there another location to download the data migration software?

8 REPLIES 8

ASouz7
Valued Contributor

Hello YAC,

Try cleaning the browser cashe and cookies and then install it again. Which environment are you trying to install it ?

ASouz7
Valued Contributor

Hello YAC,

Try cleaning the browser cashe and cookies and then install it again. Which environment are you trying to install it ?

YChar
New Contributor II

Apparently they had taken down the site for maintenance and that is why I couldn't download the data migration utility from Intel's web site. I was able to do so this morning. I plan to use this on a Windows 8.1 environment.

ASouz7
Valued Contributor

YAC,

Thanks for letting us that the installation worked well this time. Let us know if you need anything from us regarding the Intel® Data Migration Software or any of our SSDs.

You can also contact your nearest Intel Contact Center by accessing this link: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport Contact Support if you want to try our live troubleshooting through chat or phone with one of our technicians.