3 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2015 10:09 AM by Intel_Alvarado

Arduino exemples on intel Galileo

HAJRI

hello
      i upload ascii table Arduino exempleand serial event exemple  on intel galileo (gen1) and it wont work  ?? any explanation.!!

• 1. Re: Arduino exemples on intel Galileo
          Intel_Alvarado

Hi,

What exactly are you trying to do, to run both examples at the same time? What are the steps you have followed so far? Please give a more detailed description of your issue.

Sergio

• 2. Re: Arduino exemples on intel Galileo
            HAJRI

i wanna test some basic Arduino examples on Galileo board ,so i just upload those sketchs through the Arduino ide to the Galileo ..

*1st exepmle : Arduino - ASCIITable

*2nd exemple :Arduino - SerialEvent
            the i test the other exemples it's work fine (with the considiration of the low speed of the IO). but i guess there is a probleme with seriale communication comptatiblite between Arduino and Galileo.

**i dont try to upload both sketchs at the same time ..

• 3. Re: Arduino exemples on intel Galileo
              Intel_Alvarado

Hi,

I tested both examples and they both compiled and uploaded fine. However, it does take a while for the ascii code example to load on the serial monitor. At first when I uploaded the code and opened the serial monitor, it didn’t show anything. It took a while and a couple of tries to show on the serial monitor. This is the output:

ascii2.PNG

As for the serial event example, how are you testing this? Are you getting any errors or simply don’t see any output. Post a picture of the issue you are seeing.

Sergio