This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Hi @t.sunilkumar.mn ;
What was the result of running the git clone command? This is because the log says No README>md file found.
It also says that you are using node v0.8.18 and npm v1.2.2. Have you tried to upgrade the node version?
For this you can follow this steps http://alextgalileo.altervista.org/package-repo-configuration-instructions.html;
1. Putting the following lines in /etc/opkg/base-feeds.conf
src/gz all http://repo.opkg.net/galileo/repo/all
src/gz clanton http://repo.opkg.net/galileo/repo/clanton
src/gz i586 http://repo.opkg.net/galileo/repo/i586
2. You have to update the repository from where you fetch:
root@clanton:~# opkg update
3. Upgrade node with:
root@clanton:~# opkg install nodejs
Also, do you have enough space in your board? Check this with the command "df"
If updating nodejs doesn't work...let's try with the IoT image from: https://software.intel.com/en-us/programming-blank-sd-card-with-yocto-linux-image-windows
Let us know the outcome of trying this.
1. check date & time on your board
2. run npm install npm@next to get latest version of npm (i have similar problem on Raspberry Pi)
3. Galileo Yocto image come with preinstalled iotkit-agent, so why you manual install iotkit-agent ?