Your system has a driver that has been modified by the manufacturer of you system . The manufacture customized the driver specifically for the feature of your system. Intel Download Center only has Intel generic drivers that do not contain customization for specific systems. It is possible to install the Intel generic driver but be advised you will loose any customizations made to the manufacturers driver and your system may not function as intended.
If you would like to install the Intel generic driver download the latest version here and extract the driver to a folder on your desktop. Then follow these steps exactly to overwrite the custom driver.
1. Login with administrator privileges
2. Open Control Panel
3. Open Device Manager
4. Click on "Display adapters"
5. Double click "Intel HD Graphics"
6. Click on the "Driver" tab
7. Click on "Update Driver" button
8. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software"
9. Click on "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
10. Click on "Have Disk" button
11. Click "Browse"
12. Navigate to the folder that you unzipped the Intel HD Graphics driver to
13. Navigate to the Graphics sub-folder
14. Double click the igdlh64.inf or igdlh.inf file <-- depends on if you have 32 or 64 bit OS
15. Click "OK"
16. Click "Next", Driver should now be installing.
17. If successful, click "Close", Reboot.