Make sure you have any relevant Windows updates for your system.
Please follow this instructions to get a clean installation of the Wireless adapter driver:
Note: We strongly advise you to obtain the wireless adapter driver from Samsung Download Center as first option. If the OEM driver does not work fine, repeat the process using the Intel generic version from the link below.
- Download and save Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Windows 8.1* Version 17.14.0. File name: Wireless_17.14.0_e164.exe
- Go to Control Panel, Programs and Features and Uninstall "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software", *If it is installed.
- In Control Panel, Device Manager, Network Adapters, right click on the Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 and Uninstall it, make sure you mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device".
- Reboot the PC or scan for hardware changes, check device manager and if an older driver is detected and installed, repeat the actions to uninstall and delete it as well. Repeat this process until the OS does not allow deleting the driver, or until the controller shows as Unknown Device.
- Install the Intel® Wireless driver dowloaded before. During the first steps of PROSet/Wireless installation, make sure to customize the installation and install all the 3 driver components.
If the issue persists, you can try enabling FIPS, the process to do this for a wireless connection is very similar to Windows 7. You can check the steps in this forum with a similar issue: