1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 23, 2009 7:43 PM by Span1shUk

suggest a motheboard

redbox

Hi,

recently i purchased a new system : (q9550, dg41ty, 4 gb ddr2, 500 gb hdd)

but faced a very disappointed performace with the motherboard dg41ty..... and finally i decided to purchase a new one...

with a very deep search, i found one motherboard which is compatible (DQ45 cb), but dont know is this good, or this is also the same problamatic mb like dg41ty.....

please suggest me motherboard.... i am a web developer. and requires lots of applcations running same time and some of them requires lots of memory....

i have just some basic requirement for my system (stability, proper lan / internet connectivity, speed, and on board graphics card)

please also suggest me rating for motherboard... am little bit confused with the name....

1. extreme

2. executive

3 classic

4 media

5 essential..

for last 1.5 month i am unalbe to work..... my motherboard is not supporitng any thing... i have lot of lots of trouble...

please suggest me a good motherboard

thanks for your consideration

best regards

ashok sharma

• 1. Re: suggest a motheboard
          Span1shUk

Hi

DX48BT2 or DP45SG are both extreme boards. Really good... I have them both. Just make sure that you upgrade BIOS and it should be fine.

This two use DDR3

Regards

Span1shUk

NOTE- They are power hungry. Minimum 500W ATX V2.2 and you should be fine.