cabinet

dvd writer

thus i thought dp45sg motherboard would be a good option

i want to install 2 gb ddr3 ram and would

eventually raise it to 4gb,

and 512mg/1 gb graphics card

with intel core 2 duo 2.8 processor

and 500gb hdd

now i am pretty confused regarding motherboardbetween dp35dp , dp45sg, dg45idplease tell me will it be good to go for dp45sgbecause i think ddr3 is the future,but it increases my cost and i can afford only low- mid range cardstell me if it is compatible with ddr2 graphics card likePalit9400GT Super1GB DDR2 - Super W/HDMI

or

ZoTac ZT-94TEH2P-FSL9400GT1 GB DDR2

if not tell me about other 2 motherboards and will it be ok to

go with ddr2 ram now,

similarly please tell me about their graphics card support???????????????????

sorry for the long question

waiting for a reply

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MICHELE_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Gaurav,

This community specializes in questions related to Intel vPro technology. Please post your question in the Support Community (/community/tech http://communities.intel.com/community/tech).

Thanks!

Michele

Community Operations Manager

0 Kudos
JLodh
New Contributor II

Hi Gaurav,

I would second Michele here but before concluding this discussion, I would quickly give you a response to your question.

DP45SG has been tested with a few third-party parts, of which here are the following GPUs:

GALAXY* GF 9600GT PCI-e 512MB DDR3 256Bit w/HDTV/Dual DVINVIDIA* EN9800GTXEVGA* GeForce 8800 GTSNvidia 7900Asus* Nvidia EN9800 GTXGigabyte* 8800GTS 512MB. D3306Nvidia 7600GTASUS NVIDIA EN8500GT Silent MagicGeforce NVIDIA 8600 GTNvdia Quadro FX 1700NVIDIA EN8400GSATI* HD3870PNY* NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290

Moreover, this m/board has PCI-X slots on it and that would support any modern GPU with PCI-X interface so yours should fit. As for your budget, Rs. 25, 000/- for the desired hardware would not be sufficient, I don't have any pricing for India but this I know for sure that your current budget might not be enough especially with UPS to be purchased.

For more information and other system related queries, kindly post in the community as pointed by Michele.

Thank you, have a nice day!

--

Warm Regards,

Javed Lodhi

Intel Go Green, Save The Environment!

0 Kudos