These issues normally reside in the BIOS configuration. Based on your description, try the following:
- Download and update the BIOS from your computer manufacturer site.
- Search in the BIOS if you have a setting called Intel(R) SpeedStep Technology and disable it, this may or not be available depending on your computer manufacturer.
- Verify if this warning is present while your computer is running on its battery mode, since the power and performance settings change when using it.
thanks for your reply.
1. the BIOS is upto date
2. Intel SpeedStep Technology is enabled in the BIOS.
3. the issue remains , whether i run the machine on power or battery.
can you please explain me, why this warning occurs at first place?
if i disable Intel SpeedStep Technology , will i face any other issue?
what is Intel SpeedStep Technology and why was it enabled by default?
i would really appreciate, if you could answer my quiries.
The steps provided above are to avoid this problem but it seems issue persists.
Here you can get more and very complete information about the Intel® SpeedStep Technology:
My best recommendation is to contact the laptop manufacturer and let them know about this issue.