As I understand, when you try to install Windows to the SSD, it fails at the end of the installation.
Here are some initial recommendations that may help in this situation:
- Connect the SSD to the first/main SATA port of the motherboard.
- Make sure you are using updated BIOS in the motherboards.
- Update the SSD firmware.
- Try using a different SATA cable.
- Do a Secure Erase of the drive before installing the new OS.
- If possible, install the OS using a different source media (obtain a different Windows disk, or try installing an alternate OS and check if the issue persists).
For additional assistance, let us know the following:
- Model and BIOS version of the motherboard.
- Are you using a single SSD? or do you have multiple drives?
- Is this a new drive?
- Let us know any additional information about the process you followed and the actions you have tried to solve it.