1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 21, 2009 11:37 AM by Voland888

Having Driver problems with my Matrix Storage. I need help

Ok.. A long time ago when this computer was made it had two hard drives with the same size. They were set up in raid so that if one of them died the other one would be an EXACT copy.  However at some point in time without my noticeing the raid program STOPED WORKING. and now I am FLIPPING OUT.. because I am not even sure if getting the program working would mean that the mirror drive gets updated or not.

But yeah so I tried starting the program  intel matrix storage manager 8.x and it told me the drivers were not working.  So I tried to instal an updated version of it but when it was going to instal it said my system dose not meet the minimum requirements.

System Information

Kit Installed: 6.0.0.1022
      Kit Install History: 6.0.0.1022
      Shell Version: 6.0.0.1022

OS Name: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
      OS Version: 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600
      System Name: OWNER-783BC40F8
      System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer INC.
      System Model: P5B-Deluxe
      Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU          6600  @ 2.40GHz
      BIOS Version/Date: American Megatrends Inc. 1004   , 01/22/2007

Language: ENU

Can somebody PLEASE PLEASE help me fix this so that both my drives have the EXACT same data and that the program functions like it should?

• 1. Re: Having Driver problems with my Matrix Storage. I need help

I think its important to mention that the software DID WORK perfectly for a long period of time.. Until randomly it just stoped and I only noticed recently when I went to defrag that my drives had different ammounts of free space.. Thats when I Droped some brix...

I have data that cannot be replaced. I need to know WTF is going on.. Because now I cant even FIND the program in my program list anymore. This is freaking me out man.