0 Replies Latest reply on May 9, 2015 3:41 AM by ATHOOD

Please Help Stuck at Intel Logo with 5a

ATHOOD
      Hi.. I am using an Intel D945PLNM Motherboard And I have  Win 7  Installed on my Ide hard drive and i use my Sata because it has all of my personal files and games on it plus it is 500 gigs bigger.. I have a NVIDIA GT 9600 and It runs perfect , but I recently acquired a MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 and decided to try it knowingly it needs more power ...etc.. but I have a Cooler Master 800 power supply..and thought oh well what the hell ..so I tried it and it Came on ( as I was waiting for the board to melt.. Lol )but stuck at the Intel Logo with 5a (the Sata Code ) ..  So I removed the Sata HD and the card started booting fine with the Master Ide .... SO before I start experimenting further .. with the Cmos Jumper and other thoughts I was hoping if  anyone out there might know of a fix for this I was thinking it might be the Bios Boot up..was set for first  .... but it is configured right for the Ide as Master  .. so I am  stumped .. I know buy a better Motherboard.. But That is another paycheck away... long away ..lol Thank you for Reading this....