Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

Monitor goes black after graphics driver installation

idata
Employee

A few days back i have re installed windows XP but when i installed the graphics drivers, on reboot my monitor screen went black. the system is working fine in safe mode. if i uninstall driver the window works fine in normal mode also.

I have intel D865GLC board. and the driver version iam intalling is 14.17.0.4396. it is the latest version that is available on intel website. The other things are working fine.(sound and all other stuff). I have tried several things when i got this problem i updated chipset, BIOS but the situation is same.

The resolution is set to minimum.

Hope for a quick and gud response with some solution.

Regards,

Aman.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Amandeep, did you found any solution for that problem? I have the same problem with this driver ( HD Graphics).This driver reboot my computer when i install it. I reported the problem here but nobody gives an answer.

Thanks

Alejandro.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

There are 2 other threads about similar/same issue. You might want to follow them too.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

How your problem is solved ? has it solved yet? because i am facing the same problem. can you help me please.

0 Kudos