4 Replies Latest reply on May 4, 2015 4:39 PM by Roman0990

Южный мост

Roman0990

Помогите, нужно узнать какая нормальная температура Южного моста для моего ноутбука-Южный мост: Intel Panther Point HM76. Сей час он в простое больше 50 по цельсия, при нагрузке(игра) 63-65 градусов по цельсия. И если это много подскажите как понизить. Спасибо. (Модератору:если что то не так написал, скажите)

• 1. Re: Южный мост
          Roman0990

translate: Help, need to know what is the normal temperature of the southern bridge for my laptop-South Bridge: Intel Panther Point HM76. This time it's more simple to 50 Celsius under load (game) 63-65 degrees Celsius. And if that's a lot of information is how to downgrade. Thank you. (Moderator: If something is not posted, please tell me)

• 2. Re: Южный мост
            hansb_intel

Hi, Roman0990

The PCH temperature is determined by the system BIOS and generally cannot be set manually, you can check with the manufacture directly to see what is the recommended temperature and if their system can handle the temperature that you are reporting.

• 3. Re: Южный мост
              Roman0990

To check the temperature of PCH need BIOS from the manufacturer?(That is, the computer manufacturer)

• 4. Re: Южный мост
                Roman0990
                ПолеЗначение
                Свойства датчика
                Тип датчикаCPU, HDD, ACPI, PCH, SNB
                Температуры
                ЦП50 °C  (122 °F)
                CPU Package51 °C  (124 °F)
                CPU IA Cores51 °C  (124 °F)
                CPU GT Cores50 °C  (122 °F)
                ЦП 1 / Ядро 150 °C  (122 °F)
                ЦП 1 / Ядро 244 °C  (111 °F)
                Диод PCH58 °C  (136 °F)
                ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB37 °C  (99 °F)
                Напряжения
                Ядро ЦП0.886 V
                Батарея12.040 V
                Значения мощности
                CPU Package4.71 W
                CPU IA Cores2.33 W
                CPU GT Cores0.03 W
                CPU Uncore2.35 W
                Скорость зарядки батареиЭлектросеть

These values normal? (sorry, the program in half in my language) The browser is open, and 5 pages in one game