Do you remember if there was any hardware change or software change?
Try the following steps:
- Clear the CMOS by disconnecting all components from the motherboard. Once you do this, disconnect the battery and the BIOS jumper for 3-5 minutes.
- Reconnect all components and test the system with minimum configuration
- If possible test the system outside of the chassis to avoid grounding issues.
- IF possible test different memory
- Test different cables. Sometimes cables are broken internally and may cause this type of problems.
Here you have some other troubleshooting steps to try:
If you have done all troubleshooting steps mentioned above, you should contact Asus to get the motherboard replaced or our Contact Center to help you checking the processor: