1 Reply Latest reply on May 1, 2015 9:34 AM by kona

uncaughtException occured: Error: ENOTEMPTY

philip.jacobs

When I attempted to use XDK IoT edition to upload the node.js blink application to my edison I got the following error. I previously had running the Ardiouno blink application which is still running. (Pressing stop button on the XDK IoT does not stop the light blinking). What should I do?

Phil

UPLOADING: Uploading project bundle to IoT device.                                                                                                                        

uncaughtException occured: Error: ENOTEMPTY, directory not empty '/node_app_slot/zetta-starter-project-master/zetta-starter-project-master'                               

at Object.fs.rmdirSync (fs.js:612:18)                                                                                                                                 

at clearFolder (/opt/xdk-daemon/current/daemonUtils.js:52:8)                                                                                                          

at clearFolder (/opt/xdk-daemon/current/daemonUtils.js:47:11)                                                                                                         

at Object.clearFolder (/opt/xdk-daemon/current/daemonUtils.js:47:11)                                                                                                  

at /opt/xdk-daemon/current/appDaemon.js:239:19                                                                                                                        

at Object.oncomplete (fs.js:107:15)