Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

what should I do? I ordered i3-4360T TDP35W, and I got a CPU with 84W TDP? I can not find the address mail to Intel, the CPU purchased in Germany and I'm in Poland

SBart3
Beginner

Hello, I ordered tray i3-4360T processor (35W TDP), so too have the invoice, but in a box (also described i3) was unfortunately completely different processor i5-4460 with 84W TDP, normally I would be pleased with this difference but it has to be small computer passively cooled, the board ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac the CPU was purchased a month ago and already can not pay the store and saw it until a few days ago when I plugged the computer and BIOS did not match me up data can you do to help me solve my problem? This processor has to be part of a large project (two independent computers in one case) all will be modified each cable and connector, and a whole will be described in detail in several articles on http://twojepc.pl/ http://twojepc.pl/

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SBart3
Beginner

reached by the Polish branch in Warsaw, I tried to 08:00 and only after 4 hours I was lucky

employee after agreement with his manager wanted me in any way does not help returning to the store where I bought CPU

no words on this company! @ # $% ^ & *

0 Kudos
Hans_B_Intel
Employee

Hi, you would need to contact the place of purchase since Tray processors are not under warranty by Intel.

0 Kudos
SBart3
Beginner

but you know that Poland and Germany are not the same city districts? P

CPU tray version is equally supported by chipzilla, shop sends back to them if it is damaged as well as version BOX

simply .... chipzilla

Friends and always marveled why AMD chose, out of curiosity I called the Polish branch of what they would do in such a situation, what was the response? I would have said processor without any problem what is the difference? one company depends on clients, and the other does not care about the customer

0 Kudos