1 of 1 people found this helpful
Actually, i would recommend you to check these things before:
- Graphics Card Compatibility List (tested and validated by Intel)
- Memory Compatibility List
- Chassis Compatibility List as a reference to know whether the power requirement are met.
The following configurations are not validated, supported, or recommended:
- Mixing of RDIMMs and UDIMMs
- Mixing memory type, size, speed, and/or rank
- Mixing memory vendors
- Non-ECC memory
If everything meets the requirement, proceed with the update of the latest board firmware,
All the best,
thanks for your reply. Nevertheless it was not a problem with the board, the GPU was just overheating as it was not mounted to the cooler correctly (stupid me). It is working now.
Will it be safe to flash the BIOS anyway? It would be not so good if I flash the BIOS and my memory does not work anymore as the newer specification states that non-ECC memory is not supported.