Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

message "no such device 6d831fe7-e4ac-4042-8c30-efd30f9d54fb"

DMałe
Beginner

Welcome

when the server starts, I received the message "no such device 6d831fe7-e4ac-4042-8c30-efd30f9d54fb" I have to confirm that light is blinking triangle with an exclamation mark. What is this device? Can I disable it in the BIOS

Witam

podczas startu serwera pojawia mi się komunikat "no such device 6d831fe7-e4ac-4042-8c30-efd30f9d54fb" muszę go potwierdzić, miga kontrolka trójkąt z wykrzyknikiem. Co to jest za urządzenie ? czy mogę je wyłączyć w biosie

0 Kudos
4 Replies
David_A_Intel

I was unable to recognize any device with this information. What is the model of your server board, and which Operating System are you running with? Feel free to add a list of devices connected to your server to better understand your configuration.

0 Kudos
AChan85
New Contributor I

That code seems like an operating system code (Windows). You really need to provide more and much info about your setup...

0 Kudos
DMałe
Beginner

SERVER PROD.CODE: SR2600URBRPR

PRODUCTION JAN 12

OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux 12.04.4 Ubunutu

0 Kudos
David_A_Intel

I could not find any information that this code is related to one of the components of the board. As stated by RedSun it seems that this is an Operating System error code.

You may want to check the settings for your Startup Applications to see if this would help.

Are you aware of any device or component not working properly?

You can also consider using our https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19657/Intel-System-Information-Retrieval-Utility-sysinfo-For-UEFI Intel System Information Retrieval Utility in order to review your log files for any possible hardware errors.

In case of doubt, feel free to contact our http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport Intel® Customer Support team for further assistance.

0 Kudos