5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 24, 2015 1:27 PM by RenLimAma

Processor dont give me over 20% power.

RenLimAma

Se alguem falar portugues seria melhor , mas vai o meu grande problema: Hi, My processor , high end i7 4820k, is very instable .The frequency is very low like i have to have 3.9 mhz ( i am in turbo, because my ram memories are in 2400mhz) but its with 1.2mhz. All cores dont exceed 18% of cpu usage and renders and games have a horrible performance , like i have to have 120 fps in Crysis 2 , but i have 20 fps ( its a great difference). My cpu information in a motherboard bios , my CPU RATIO is in 39 times and my CLOCK in 100mhz ,but task manager show my processor is in 1200mhz and max frequency in 3.7mhz ( the same in program CpuZ) and ASUS program AiSuit3, CPU ratio is in 12 times and my CLOCK in 100mhz.I dont know how have to do to fix that, because i am in a great prejudice with that.My configuration is: MotherBoard ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition ( anyone can help me to configurate my bios, to optimize my computer), processor i7 4820k, Vga Gtx GeForce GTX 780ti, Ram Memories GSkill 32 gb 2400mhz, computer source ASUS Tx850M ( 850w 80plus Bronze), SandDisk SSD 250gb and HD 2Tb.I use Windows 8.1 64 bits and i updated VGA driver with GeForce Experience, updated my motherboard driver (BIOS) and Windows.I am ready to process if this is necessary.

• 1. Re: Processor dont give me over 20% power.
          hansb_intel

Hi,

My Recommendation would be to contact Asus* directly and check for BIOS updates, your system may not be reading the processor information correctly. Asus* can also help you with the system optimization features since Intel* does not support over clocking.

• 2. Re: Processor dont give me over 20% power.
            RenLimAma

I dont use my motherboard to overclock although its made for that and my bios is updated.You have completely surely that problem is from my motherboard? I already contacted Asus about that and they only said  ''you have to contact with your seller to swich  the motherboard, because we dont know what is going wrong''. Why They said that? Because anyone in this planet have enough knowledge to know what is going wrong? I already hired ten technicals to help me what is wrong, and what they said?? ''i dont know ,but i think that is the memory ram'' or ''i dont know but i think is the motheboard'' or... etc. I going to contact the Asus again and i want an answer from them. I am sorry if i appear to be angry , because already passed a year that i try to solve this problem.

• 3. Re: Processor dont give me over 20% power.
              RenLimAma

this is the correct english i think:

I dont use my motherboard to overclock although its made for that and my bios is updated.Are You completely sure() that the problem is () my motherboard? I already contacted Asus about that and they only said  ''you have to contact () your salesman to switch the motherboard, because we dont know what is going wrong''. Why did they say that? Because no-one on this planet has enough knowledge to know what is going wrong? I already hired ten technicians to help me find what is wrong, and what did they say?? ''I dont know ,but I think that  it is the ram  memory or ''i dont know but i think it is the motherboard'' or... etc. I going to contact () Asus again and i want an answer from them. I am sorry if i appear to be angry , because a year passed already that i am trying to solve this problem.

• 4. Re: Processor dont give me over 20% power.
                hansb_intel

Since you and other technicians have checked your system and have not been able to diagnose the problem, this is most likely a hardware failure. I would begin by replacing the motherboard. There is really no other way to be sure what is causing the problem until you test different components.

• 5. Re: Processor dont give me over 20% power.
                  RenLimAma

Ok, I am already trying to switch the motherboard.Asus said that they dont want to support me, because the salesman is not official ( Which Company is that??!)