- The reason you are not seeing the LED blink in the breakout board is because there is not an onboard LED that can be configured for a blink example. As stated by deium in https://communities.intel.com/message/263287#263287 “On the mini breakout board, the led closest the microUSBs is for board power, the led closest the button and wifi indicates the Edison module powered and running.”
- What do you mean with “But I cannot see it from my PC at address 192.168.0.107.”? Do you mean that you can’t ping from your computer to your Edison but can ping from the Edison from your computer? What’s the IP address of your computer and your Edison?
- Have you checked that your Edison is visible for other Bluetooth devices? Take a look at section 4 of Intel® Edison Products — Intel® Edison Products Bluetooth* User Guide
2. I am able to ping from both directions, meaning from PC to Edison or from Edison to PC.
But I cannot see the webpage at 192.168.0.107 from my PC browser. Do you know the reason for that?
3. I turn on other Bluetooth devices --my cell and earphone.
But Edison cannot detect either of them.
I am not sure weather Edison is in BLE or Bluetooth modes.
Are you referring to the Device Information Website? After typing “configure_edison --wifi” and connecting to a network I get this message
I then get that http://192.168.10.153 address and can successfully connect
Also have you tried connecting with Bluetooth using the suggestions from this thread Re: Bluetooth Pairing